- We are limiting train car capacity per car to 50% of maximum occupancy per car.
- Occupancy of our gift shop will be kept at or below 50% of the fire/building code.
- Social Distancing of 6ft or more is encouraged throughout the entire property.
- Groups are limited to 10 or less sitting together. This can be the same family or those traveling together.
- Customers age 5 and older will be required to wear face coverings during boarding and disembarking the train. When safe, wear coverings during the trip.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed in areas around the train station and at boarding steps.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection of bathrooms and high touch surfaces will be performed every two hours.
- Seats, handrails and other frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned between each tour with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We will have additional check in times and boarding groups to reduce the number of guests arriving and boarding at one time.
- Signs will be posted regarding face coverings and to remind guests of social distancing and proper hygiene.
- All employees will be monitored at the beginning of their shift for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Symptomatic employees must be excluded from the workplace
- All employees will be required to wear a non-medical face covering over the nose and mouth when they will be in contact with customers.
- We educate our employees with updated CDC & OSHA guidelines to safely work during COVID-19
- All employees must adhere to all departmental cleaning and disinfecting instructions based on CDC guidelines.
- We are not accepting reservations at this time. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when arriving and purchasing tickets.
- Please select 1 person from your party to purchase tickets from the ticket window.
- Follow CDC and State health and safety guidelines.
- Please wear a face covering while at the Cripple Creek Railroad upon arriving in the parking lot and throughout your experience with us.
- Practice social distancing. Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of tissue in trash.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous in enclosed spaces and walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- Be prepared to wait additional time to allow for disinfecting and boarding of the trains.
- Refreshments are allowed on the train.
- We will only be using outside rail cars so please dress for the weather. Trains run rain or shine.
SOCIAL DISTANCE- Join us in practicing social distancing at the depot, gift shop, boarding platform areas, and throughout our community. Congregating in groups is discouraged.
WASH HANDS- Please wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. Hand sanitizing stations are also available throughout the property and we encourage you to carry hand sanitizer.
WEAR MASKS- Our employees will be wearing masks that cover their nose and mouth. We ask you to please do the same.
CLEAN & SANITIZE- We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our property.